Monday, December 12, 2011

Classics: SG-1 6:18 - The Forsaken

Overall Rating: 4.0

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Plot Synopsis:

We find an alien craft on a planet and it seems like the human-like folks are under attack by aggressive prisoners...but WWHHHUUUUUU?!?!?  The prisoners were political prisoners and even though they look scary...they're good guys?!  Where have I seen THAT story before?  Don't bother watching...show's over...nothing to see here.

The Skinny:

I can't write multiple paragraphs here in summary, so I'll return to the CLASSIC format (how's that for a little throwback!

Writing: 2.0

Boring...boring...boring...BORING.

Acting: 5.0

Boring acting too...no one seems into this one...except RDA, who is always awesome.

Message: 5.0

Not that I disagree with the notion of not judging a book by its cover.  I do, however, disagree with 2X4s as delivery methods of well-traveled messages either.

No comments:

Post a Comment